Saturday, October 22, 2005

Politicans Braging About Their Favorite Team While On The Floor

I wake up. Turn on the television to CSPAN, and hear U.S. Representatives talking like motor mouths about baseball playoff teams. I mean they are basically bragging about what team they favor. What a waste of; my time, your time, tax time to hear such fools talk about unrelated issues not concerning government. Meanwhile crime plagues the streets all over America.

Is this what a modern fillabuster is?

I hope these politicans are pushed off the bandwagon before their next election.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remarkability and the Ten Faces of Innovation
During my week as guest host here at FC Now, I've tried to amplify, explain, or improvise on the Ten Faces of Innovation from my new book that appears in the current issue of Fast Company .
Reading and writing are only parts of romance to understand.